Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
kontaktieren Sie: Inge Linne,
Eye Opener in Greece
In this training course, you will learn all the basics you need to organise and apply for a grant for youth exchanges in Erasmus+ Youth in Action. In this activity we focus on youth-adult pairing: 1 experienced adult leader (over 18 years old) + 1 or 2 youth (15-18 years old).
Max 40 participants (aiming at between 12 and 18 pairing groups).
1 ADULT LEADER (over 18 years old) who deals directly with the young people and is committed to engaging in the future development of a youth exchange in partnership with the young persons. Two leaders could attend if mixed (male/female) or where national legislation requires this (after agreement with the sending National Agency).
1 TO 2 YOUNG PEOPLE: between 15-18 years old
Both youth workers and young people will be expected to communicate in English.
The aim of the training course is to offer an international learning experience to practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects.
The training relies on setting the basis of quality in youth exchanges. It will also provide the space to develop concrete project ideas among quality partnerships, targeting at submitting application proposals for the coming Erasmus+ Youth in Action deadlines.
- to provide information on Erasmus+ Youth in Action youth exchanges
- to provide a group learning experience in the process of setting up a youth exchange project
- to develop basic skills, knowledge and attitudes to organise a youth exchange
- to understand non-formal learning and young people’s participation in learning
- to explore the role of a group leader in young people’s learning process
- to enhance the active participation of young people in the planning of youth exchanges
- to offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries
- to promote equal-footed partnerships among young people and organisations
Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation (Hellenic National Agency)