Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
Kontakt: Inge Linne,
Tuning In - To Learning and Youthpass
A lot of learning takes place in youth work, and there is a growing attention on how to make better use of that aspect, especially in view of the societal developments affecting young people and the shifting views on learning and education as such. Hence, facilitating learning and self-directed learning has become an increasingly important topic, for more and more youth workers.
Tuning In will tackle questions such as:
- What is the learning potential of youth work, what kind of competences can young people develop?
- How can we support that potential, the learning process of the young people that participate in the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and beyond?
- What is our approach, what is our role of youth workers, trainers, mentors and coaches?
- How can we support documenting and formulating learning outcomes in a way that will be beneficial in the future?
- The main aim of Tuning In is to contribute to the development of quality in youth work, with a focus on learning and reflection. The framework of the course is the Youthpass process, which helps to reinforce the learning process in youth activities and to highlight the learning outcomes. During the course, Erasmus+ Youth in Action projects are being considered, as well as the wider youth work context.
For more information please check the following website
Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS) - Czech national Agency (National Agency)