Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland: Ingrid Müller,
Fon: 0228 9506-227,
FC Inclusion - Sport as a method of social inclusion of young people
Training offers youth leaders, youth workers and coaches an opportunity to share, discuss and experience useful approaches, techniques and tools helping to evoke, develop and support using sport as a method of social inclusion. The aim of the TC is also to promote sport as an educational and social tool helpful to support young people (life skills, attitude, values, social integration).
Aims and objectives of the course:
Aim: To foster using sport as an educational tool for social inclusion
-To discover and test diverse educational practices,
- To reflect and analyses about the transferability of the different educational tools,
- build a broader understanding of what an incusion attitude means,
- understand how developing entrepreneurial attitude may influence employability of young people,
- raise interest in carrying out international projects of KA1 and KA2 as a way of developing life skills, tool for social inclusion, method of raising social activity of youngsters,
- create ideas for project on the frame of Youth Erasmus+ Programme (KA1 and KA2), work out concepts of the projects and facilitate cooperation among participants.
Polish National Agency of the Erasmus + Programme