Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Phone: +49 228 9506227
Step into Strategic Partnerships
A basic and generic training course supporting the first steps of potential applicants into medium and large-scale Strategic Partnerships aiming at innovation in the youth field.
If you are a professional working in experienced youth work organisation and willing to develop innovative practices for the youth work field, this course might be for you!
The course will focus on providing a thorough understanding about Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme’s funding opportunities for the development of international Strategic Partnership projects. Strategic Partnership projects are new opportunities for sustainable international cooperation and innovation in the youth field within Erasmus+: Youth in Action. These projects have a lot of potential for the development of innovative ideas and concepts of wider relevance for the youth field in Europe.
With this training course we aim to increase competences for the development of quality Strategic Partnership projects (within Key Action 2 of Erasmus+: Youth in Action), aiming for innovation in the field of youth.
Throughout the 4 days course, you will have opportunities to:
• Explore essential aspects about Strategic Partnership projects being part of the Key Action 2 of Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
• Understand quality requirements for Strategic Partnerships
• Get to know examples of such projects
• Grasp the concept of innovation in the field of youth on European level
• Explore what does it take to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations
• Understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Strategic Partnership project
• Learn about the tools supporting the management of such Projects
• Meet other youth work professionals aiming to explore Strategic Partnership projects and sustainable cooperation.
Jugend für Europa (National Agency)