Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Fon: 0031 529 451 963
Practicing Coaching & Mentoring Training
The Practicing Coaching and Mentoring is a 7 days international course designed for youth workers, youth, leaders, mentors, coaches, and trainers with the aim of facilitating personal and professional growth.
The program of this training is composed with the emphasis on experiential learning and is available to the people who are active in the youth work sector.
Feeling comfortable in the role of a coach and mentor comes to some people more easily than the others, but it is, in its core, a talent that can be developed and practiced.
The build-up of the training takes individual differences of the participants into account and offers a variety of activities, exercises, techniques, tools, theoretical framework and practical advices in the field of realizing their own projects successfully, through adapting coaching styles and strategies.
The Practicing Coaching and Mentoring training offers a unique learning approach that reaches out to the participants through a wide range of coaching methods that incorporate learning by doing or learning by experiencing.
The training opens a door to new approaches and methods of coaching and mentoring, as they
are available at the moment and manifests itself through intense practicing, using real life examples, introduction and reflection videos, as well as live demonstrations.
- The dynamics of how to establish better communication with others, both internally and externally.
- How to improve connection with others and generate trust.
- How to identify and clarify misunderstandings in communication.
- How to increase the ability to create choices and flexibility in managing your states and behaviours.
- How to match your communication to the person you are having the conversation with.
- How to become more efficient in the activities you facilitate and how to create your desired impact.
The program generally consists of 7 to 9 hours of activities and practice per day, but it is usually adapted to the needs of the group. From the first day there will be time for practicing and there will be daily coaching sessions for this, where you can implement the received input.
Online registration form: bit.ly/PCRegistrationOct16
Olde Vechte Foundation