Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
EVS – A Bridge to Employability?!
EVS - a bridge to employability?! is an evaluation & exchange of practices seminar with the main goal of being a meeting point to debate, reflect and understand the role of European Voluntary Service on the life of young man and women, in what concerns the acquisition and development of personal, social and professional competences, first professional work experiences, vocational orientation, etc...
The central issue is to know if EVS is, in a effective way, a bridge towards employability, helping the youth to define their professional itinerary and helping on their vocational choice and later professional inclusion, after a non formal learning experience.
- To offer a space for former EVS participants to share experiences on the "1st person"
- To share organisations long term EVS experiences
- To debate on the effective potentialities of EVS in the youth professional life/impact
- To share European and national experts and studies made on EVS
- To register the conclusions/information and print out a final booklet to dessiminate them and aloud a multypliying effect at national and international level
- To give visibility to european participative and inclusive past and actual youth programmes
For more information please check the following website:
Portuguese National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action