Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland: Ingrid Müller,
Tel: 0228 9506-227,
“DemoPeople II” Contact Making Seminar on Youth Policy
What is structural dialogue? How to create and implement project on Youth Policy? How and where to find a partner for project? How to cooperate with politicians, and policy experts? All answers you can find on "DemoPeople II" event, join us!
Objectives of the seminar are:
- to create opportunities for starting long-term international cooperation on democracy and structural dialogue projects;
- contribute to development of the quality of projects;
- to rise the knowledge about guidelines and rules of Key Action 3;
- to create space for building international partnership and planning future projects;
- to create space for sharing knowledge and exchanging experiences and good practices,
- to find a way and inspiration on creating local youth initiatives in a sense of structural dialogue
- to learn new approaches and to find innovative way of communication between youth and politics/experts/ people responsible for creating youth policy,
- to show new possibilities under Erasmus+ to develop intercultural competences on youth policy field.
Polish Narional Agency of Erasmus+ programme