Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Phone: +49 228 9506227
COMETS – Integrating a political dimension into the trainers’ work
With this call, JUGEND für Europa, the German National Agency for Erasmus+ Youth in Action together with SALTO T&C RC invite trainers to take part in this third edition of COMETS: ‘Integrating a political dimension into the trainers’ work’.
The intentions of the course are:
• To explore what are the personal, internal and external influences on the role of trainers (politics, policies, environment, social and economical contexts, etc.);
• To reflect and share on the notions of ethics and ethos of trainers;
• To work on the attitudes of trainers with regards to authenticity, openness, curiosity and dealing with personally challenging values and beliefs;
• To reflect on and explore the limits of the ‘political role of trainers’ in their practice;
• To reflect on human rights principles and human rights education in the work of trainers.
COMETS training courses intend principally to offer trainers a space to reflect, exchange and contrast their practice and understanding with regard to a certain ETS competence area. The main purpose is to enable participants to take further steps in their professional practice.
JUGEND für Europa (National Agency)