Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland: Inge Linne,
Get Transnational Get Solidarity (Youth Initiatives, first step towards empowering youngsters to be actors of solidarity actions)
Get Transnational 2019 wants to contribute to the values and principles of ESC by incorporating and further fostering the solidarity dimension in the projects that participants will develop during the course.
The aim of this training course is to promote and develop European Youth projects in the field of Erasmus + and European Solidarity Corps (ESC), like Transnational Youth Initiatives or the so called, Solidarity Projects, while creating spaces to stimulate the spirit of entrepreneurship, creativity and solidarity among the group of participants.
The objectives of the course are:
- To match European partners who are interested in developing European Youth Projects with a strong solidarity dimension in order to cope with different challenges perceived by young people at national or international level.
- To create a meeting point for potential partners that would like to develop an European Youth Project through ERASMUS + Programme and ESC.
- 3To introduce EntreComp, a comprehensive competence framework, as a tool for young people to develop their entrepreneurial competences while implementing their own projects.
- To explore the European dimension on Solidarity of European youth projects.
- To foster the acquisition of different skills by participants, such as communication, teamwork, project management in international activities and networking.
- To develop specific proposals for future European youth projects: Transnational Youth Initiatives in the frame of ERASMUS Plus and Solidarity Projects in ESC.
Spanish National Agency