Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
Kontakt: Inge Linne,
”Be Initiative!“ is a training course aiming at empowering young people in turning their innovative ideas into action. It is for those who have an idea in mind and are looking for support in making it happen.
Different ways of possible active engagement will be explored, both on personal and community level, business and non-profit. You will learn various project design tools and methods, meet successful entrepreneurs and project leaders and have an opportunity to clarify what are the steps you need to take to bring your project to life. Part of the training course will also be focused on Transnational Youth Initiatives of the programme Erasmus+ which will give you an insight to possible international project opportunities.
- To explore different dimensions of entrepreneurship competence - both personal and community level; business and non-profit;
- To provide participants with mentoring and support regarding their individual project ideas;
- To equip participants with tools to evaluate and develop ideas into successful projects;
- To provide knowledge on Transnational Youth Initiatives in the frame of the Erasmus+ programme as a possible tool for international cooperation;
- To create space for networking and encourage participants to create international partnerships.
Erasmus+: Youth in Action, National Agency Czech Republic