Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Vision Ahead – media and promo skills for NGOs and social enterprises
This is a learning program. It requires full focus and participation.
Travel reimbursement is only sent to those who fully participate in all phases, including the follow-up and dissemination.
Vision Ahead is a training course on media and promo skills for NGOs and social enterprises
We are aware or we should become aware that branding and namely the video presence of our initiative is the second thing we have to build (after our website). Nowadays technology allow us to create video productions without expensive equipment. Smartphones, laptops and other low cost gadgets can offer high quality video productions.
For this reason Smokinya Foundation is inviting you to VISION AHEAD project. It is a 2 phase project where you will have the chance to learn how to build a social promotional video of your organization and/or initiative with low cost equipment as well as to learn and experiment together with 31 more people, how to use video by creating yourselves a video for a Plovdiv based non-profit initiative.
During the 8-days program participants will:
- Get acquainted with media literacy
- Receive practical skills in filmmaking in all stages (pre-production, production post production)
- Explore ways to promote and disseminate videos online
- Adapt Media Literacy to own methods working with their target groups
- Create a promotional video for an Plovdiv based social enterprises & non-profit initiatives