Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
kontaktieren Sie bitte: Inge Linne,
(Re)discovering Europe with young people
This activity invites youth workers from different countries to discover together ways and approaches to address Europe with young people, learn more about the topic and network with like-minded colleagues for future projects. To support the process, the participants will have a chance to go through and online course “Europe and Young People: How Citizenship Works in the European Context” developed by the organisers on this topic. The online course will be piloted with the participants of this activity and also give them a chance to contribute to the upgraded version of the course, which will be launched in early 2020.
The activity will:
- encourage the discovery, testing and reflection on the approaches and methods for youth workers and youth leaders to motivate young people to get interested in Europe and citizenship in the European content;
- provide opportunities for acquiring competences to address the topic of Europe meaningfully with young people;
- provide space for networking of organisations interested in future cooperation on promoting Europe as an opportunity for young people.
Youth workers and youth leaders who:
- are working regularly with young people at the local level;
- are interested in discovering, testing and reflecting educational approaches and methods, in particular connected to the topics of Europe and citizenship;
- are interested in international cooperation in the frame of the Erasmus+ Programme in the field of youth and / or European Solidarity Corps with a purpose of motivating young people to get interested in Europe and citizenship in the European context;
- Can communicate effectively in English;
- Are 18 years or above.
SALTO South East Europe Resource Centre