Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Building bridges to enhance youth participation at local level in Mediterranean countries
The objectives of the PBA are to:
- Foster networking and international exchanges between youth organisations and municipalities from both shores of the Mediterranean, building trust and create space for project building;
- Exchange and promote realities and good practices in terms of cooperation between local authorities and civil society in the region and disseminate the partners' methodology and tools of youth participation at local level;
- Enlarge DYPALL Network scope to the Mediterranean countries and set up concrete follow-up projects to mainstream its methodology and enhance spaces of shared decision-making in youth policy development at local level in the region;
- Introduce Erasmus +, emphasising new key actions, promoting opportunities for further work and helping participants to navigate the programme;
- Empower and develop competencies of youth workers by delivering and exchanging methods of non-formal education in the concerned fields.