Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Recognise It! Youth Work Locally!
Recognise It! Youth Work Locally! aims to bring together representatives of organisations (NGOs) active in youth work locally in an NGO and local youth officers, which are those working with or for young people at municipal level. They will come together from Programme countries and South Mediterranean countries in order to develop strategies to support the recognition of youth work and non-formal learning at municipal level. By using the term youth work, the team refers to engagement and activities, which are implemented by NGOs/groups of active people focussing on young people and how to make the situation of young people in their context – mainly at local level, better.
The third training course of the Recognise it! series will focus on
- sharing good practices, realities and experiences from municipal/local level,
- exploring concepts related to recognition,
- analysing individual situations,
- developing concrete action plans for the future, and
- implementing the Youthpass process,
- by building on experience gained through the long-term Recognise It! project and gaining inspiration from good practises in Germany.
This training course is part of a long-term strategic project that started in 2016 initiated by SALTO -YOUTH EuroMed, SALTO-YOUTH Training and Cooperation Resource Centres and the Italian and German National Agencies for Erasmus+: Youth in Action.
For further information please check the following website:
Jugend für Europa