Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
kontaktieren Sie bitte Inge Linne,
Bridges for Trainers 2018
Bridges for Trainers is a space to debate on trends and issues related to training in the youth field. BfT 2018 will explore the roles tasks of trainers connected with the policy initiatives in the field of youth, including the new EU Youth Strategy.
Trainers and training providers with existing training strategies for trainers at national or international level are invited to come to Prague and discuss the possible links between the work of trainers and the policy initiatives in the field of youth, including the new EU Youth Strategy. The idea is to explore trainers’ roles and tasks to better recognise and support policy initiatives in youth work (and vice-versa), what are the possible opportunities, synergies, areas of tensions, what is needed, etc. This will be linked with further reflections on the new ‘being civically engaged’ competence area of the ETS model for trainers, with being pro-activ(ist) in youth work, the further development of quality in youth work, and the digitalisation of youth work, amongst other themes under the scope of current policy initiatives.
The main intentions for BfT 2018 are:
- To get insights of the new programme and/or policy initiatives that have an impact on the role/tasks/work of trainers;
- To explore the contents of the new EU Youth Strategy (still probably in its drafted version);
- To reflect on possible areas of tensions – thematic or not - with regard to the role and tasks of trainers and policy initiatives;
- To update on and collect feedback to recent and planned developments within the European Training Strategy (ETS); and
- To encourage networking and exchange with other trainers and other training providers
For more information please check the following website:
SALTO Training and Cooperation RC, Co-Organizer: NAs of Czech Republic, Germany, The Netherlands, Slovenia and Spain