Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
kontaktieren Sie bitte: Inge Linne,
Inclusion Study Visit for Volunteering Activities
In this study visit (SV), it will be explored how volunteering activities can be used as a tool for NEETS to turn around a downward spiral, be aware of their own resources and potential, and (in a longer perspective) help to succeed with education or employment. The SV follows the model of a SV with the same theme and aim arranged last year, that had great success.
The participants will get to know the inclusion projects arranged by the Finnish organisation Villa Elba, how the volunteers contribute in the local society, and what are the success factors for including young people with fewer opportunities in volunteering projects.
There is also an opportunity to find partners, and the aim is to establish long term cooperation for volunteering projects.
This SV is thus a combined SV and contact seminar, run over just two days. On the third day (1st of December) the participants will be given an opportunity to get to know Villa Elba better, through excursions and meetings with different stakeholders. The third day is voluntary, in order to adjust to those who don’t have the opportunity to be away from work and/or family all three days.
- Get to know Villa Elba, their projects and activities,
- Explore and discuss what are the success factors in inclusion projects for volunteering activities,
- Discuss project results, empowerment of the volunteers and sharing of experiences,
- Meet volunteers participating in an ongoing inclusion project,
- At evening/night time the 29th of November: Participate in the “Elf walk”, an activity organized by the volunteers for the local families.
- Get to know the other organisations represented on the seminar through short presentations, “speed dating” and rotating conversations.
- Create a basis for future cooperation in volunteering activities for young people with fewer opportunities.
Aktiv Ungdom, Bufdir