Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
ESC/EVS Partnership Building East West Dialogues
East-West Dialogues is a partnership building activity (PBA) and quality improvement training which is supported by a grant from the Dutch Erasmus+ National Agency. The PBA aims at setting up high quality partnerships in which partners from Western European, Eastern European and partner countries cooperate. The training pays specific attention to volunteering partnerships under the new European Solidarity Corps programme.
This intensive networking programme will involve 28 participants from different countries. All partner and programme countries are eligible. Participants will not only get to know each other, but also receive hands-on advice on improving EVS/ESC project management, volunteer recruitment and preparation, expectation management and crisis resolution. The programme is intended for both hosting and sending/coordinating organizations. During the programme, participants will together develop an ESC Quality Improvement Toolkit, consisting of practical tools and templates for drafting partnership agreements, activity agreements, recruitment of volunteers, mediation, mentoring and evaluating mobilities. Experienced application reviewers will give key advice on drafting the best applications with the highest chance of success. Participants will be selected with the aim of enhancing and supporting the cooperation between organisations from Programme Countries and Eastern Partnership countries.
- To provide information about the Erasmus + Programme in the field of youth and especially European volunteering projects under the European Solidarity Corps.
- To get to know possibilities of cooperation between Programme Countries and Eastern Partnership countries within the Erasmus + Programme and European Solidarity Corps.
- To better understand volunteering project management.
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to organise a successful youth exchange with a special focus on youth participation.
- To bring together people working with youngsters in order to create new project ideas of volunteering mobilities within Key Action 1 of the Erasmus + Programme.
For more information please check the following website:
Eastpackers | Stichting UcDean