Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
kontaktieren Sie bitte: Inge Linne,
BiTriMulti (BTM) - Multilateral Training Course for newcomers in youth exchanges
28.01.19 bis 01.02.19
The BiTriMulti training supports voluntary as well as full-time youth workers dealing directly with young people in developing their first international Youth Exchange in the framework of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
The aim of the BTM training course is to offer an international learning experience to practitioners active in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects.
Objectives of BTM:
- To provide an informed introduction to the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, focusing on Youth Exchanges and their capacity to enhance young people’s active engagement in the making of Europe (though not exclusively) for newcomers to the programme;
- To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Youth Exchange project;
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a Youth Exchange, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the EU youth programmes;
- To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to familiarise themselves with Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in Youth Exchanges in particular and the EU youth programmes in general;
- To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries.
For more information please check the following website:
Hungarian Erasmus+: Youth in Action National Agency