Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Fon: 0032 484 873 733,
Youth work policy in Europe: It's up to us!
VeranstaltungsortEuropean Youth Centre, Strasbourg
The aim of the study session is to empower youth workers and youth leaders to engage in the process of the integration of the CoE Recommendation on Youth Work in the programmes of youth work organisations and relevant youth policies in different European countries.
- to introduce the CoE Recommendation on Youth Work among youth workers as a tool to support development of youth work across Europe;
- to explore how the measuresin the CoE Recommendation are linked to practice;
- to increase the participants' understanding and knowledge of youth work policies and structures
- to share experiences and good practice regarding advocacy on youth work, such aspolicy making, funding, etc.;
- to support participants to plan concrete actionsfor engaging in the implementation of the CoE Recommendation on Youth Work through their organisations
European Confederation of Youth Clubs & Council of Europe