Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
Fon: 0228 9506-269,
YOCOMO 3 – a systemic approach to competence development, using the ETS competence model for youth workers
The ETS YOCOMO pilot courses are developed as a support for youth workers in their competence development. Each residential course – 3 in total - focuses on different dimensions and levels of complexity of the competence model. The pilot experience will end early 2020 and is meant to support fine-tuning and developing the final versions of the courses based on the competence model for youth workers.
- you are a youth worker and you already have experience with international mobilities, but want to develop your competences further,
- you are interested to experience working with the ETS competence model for youth workers and developing within,
- you are particularly motivated to explore systemic approach to competence development and the potential impact it might have on systems that you work with and belong to,
- you are curious, open and ready to look at your youth work practice from a different perspective,
- you are looking for a great opportunity to meet other colleagues and share, exchange, support and evolve.
...YOCOMO 3 might be for you!
Jaunatnes starptautisko programmu aģentūra (National Agency)