Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland: Inge Linne,
Fon: 0228 9506-269,
"ONE 2 ONE" supporting learning face-to-face Training course
“One 2 One” is a little play on words. One 2 one means face to face i.e. the individual relationship, which we are focusing on during the training course.
The aims and objectives of this training course:
The main aim of the One 2 One training course is to empower and equip youth workers with the competences needed to work individually with young people in order to support their learning processes.
Within this, we seek:
- To share and exchange about various types of contexts, approaches and the learning effects of different environments;
- To explore the topic of "learning";
- To explore what “supporting learning” means in one-to-one relationships;
- To develop the skill of initiating & supporting self-reflection about learning;
- To make links between these approaches and the wider picture, e.g. to make connections with the recently published "Competence model for youth workers".
SALTO Training & Cooperation Resource Centre