Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
Fon: 0228 9506-269,
VALUE FAIR 2020
VALUE FAIR 2020 aims to support actors of youth field in sharing, understanding and exploring values through Non-Formal Education (NFE). It focuses on how the following values: participation, sustainability, empathy, inclusion and equity, are approached, translated, promoted and transmitted.
The Value Fair will not focus on ‘tools’ and ‘methods’, but focuses on the “why” and “what for” of our work.
- To explore and exchange how we understand these values.
- To question the place of these values in our agenda and daily life.
- To critically reflect upon why and how youth workers/leaders support these values towards young people.
- To understand and promote how Non-Formal Education (NFE) can support these values.
- To highlight the current challenges related to these 5 values.
- To explore how to maximize the impact of these values on individual/organizational/community level
- To stimulate concrete networking in order to create qualitative future international projects, also within the Erasmus+ / Youth in Action Programme
Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation (Greek National Agency)