Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Solidarity: keep on training
Solidarity: keep on training is a training course that aims to bring together trainers that are interested to develop their competence to approach solidarity in their future events. The vision of the training course is to have an event for trainers, educators (youth workers) that wants to better understand solidarity and how to approach it in different learning settings.
The event is design for 4 full working days (3 - 6 of September 2020) with the following learning objectives:
- To explore the concept of solidarity in youth work
- To analyse the implementation of the solidarity concept in different learning environment
- To offer a practical space to test tools and methodologies that address solidarity
- To create a network of trainers on solidarity
- To enhance the European Solidartiy Corps program as a tool to work on solidarity.
European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre (SALTO Resource Centre)