Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
Fon: 0228 9506-269,
New dates & Online! ETS Trainer Skills Workshop (TSW) - Coaching mind-set and coaching skills for trainers
The workshop for experienced trainers in the youth field will take place online and will explore coaching & mentoring practices in designing and delivering training activities. This is a skills-oriented workshop for trainers with a long-term experience in the youth field, who have been in touch with coaching/mentoring practices & want to explore these approaches further when it comes to designing & delivering training activities.
The workshop aims at expanding trainers’ competences with regard to methods and skills connected to coaching (and to a certain extent: mentoring) in the training design and practice in the field of youth.
This TSW will tackle dimensions such as:
- Approaching training design and delivery from a coaching mind-set
- Reflection on the trainer role in the learning process
- Essential coaching skills for trainers
- Coaching individuals and groups in the training context
- Supporting participants’ learning and development with coaching tools.
TSWs are targeting trainers:
- active and experienced trainers in the youth field
- interested in further developing their training practice
- ready to reflect on their role as trainers
- interested in developing their coaching/mentoring skills
- able to communicate in English
- available to participate in the whole duration of the workshop.
JUGEND für Europa