Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland,
Fon: 0228 9506-269,
YES, U2 - Engage NEET with community
YES, U2 - Engage NEET with community is about innovative youth work approaches to engage NEET youth with local community. Do you work on social inclusion or are you inclusive? What is the difference? Who has the responsibility to engage NEET youth with community? NEET youth are identified with what they are “Not” (in Education, Employment and Training). Instead, we use hopeful future approach to develop practical strategies on how to connect NEET with community.
The aim of the training course is to build capacity and competences of people working with youth in order to engage NEET youth with local community.
This training course specially focuses on innovative learning approaches and developing competences in order to create safe and comprehensive spaces, supporting young people’s sense of belonging to society and empowering them to take an active role in the local community.
- To find a common ground about NEET youth in different communities;
- To raise awareness on the youth worker´s role to empower NEET youth to be engaged with local communities;
- To explore hopeful-future approach to support the inclusion of NEET youth in the local community;
- To develop practical strategies in order to engage NEET youth with their local community;
- To build a network among practitioners in order to explore further ways to cooperate within the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes.
YIA-ES - AGENCIA NACIONAL ESPAÑOLA DE LA JUVENTUD (INJUVE)
Agenzia nazionale per i giovani (ANG)
YIA-BEFR - BIJ - Bureau International Jeunesse (BIJ)