Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Fon: +381 645250062,
Peace advocacy - Training on strengthening the role of youth in advocacy for peace and peace-building process from the grassroots level. The aim of the study session is to empower young people, from Europe and beyond, to take an active role in peace-building by equipping them with skills and competences in advocacy and conflict transformation.
- Equip participants with skills and competences in non-violent methods and tools to foster peace process and transform conflicts nonviolently (based on the Council of Europe approach);
- Explore advocacy as a tool for change and as a result gain new advocacy skills.
- Increase knowledge of young people on human rights mechanisms that can be used in transforming conflict by raising awareness about legal instruments such as UNSCR 2250;
- Create a common and safe space to share experiences, challenges and initiatives on local level;
- Explore the role of youth in peace-building and possibilities of contribution from the grassroots level;
- Establish the cooperation between young peacebuilders in Europe and beyond, and encourage them to advocate and plan common activities promoting a culture of peace at the Pan European, European, regional and local level.
Youth Peace Ambassadors Network