Termine zur internationalen Jugendarbeit
Für Interessierte aus Deutschland: Ingrid Müller,
Fon: 0228 9506-227
MORE THAN CULTURE- The diversity-conscious approach in practice
Stößerstr. 18, Berlin
The discourse on aims and structures in international youth work includes a perspective on diverse backgrounds of the participants and takes into consideration the expertise of diversity education, anti-discrimination work and social justice practises.
ATTENTION: The concept of the course requires that the partners from the Youth in Action (YiA) Programme Country and from the regions of the YiA Neighbouring Partner Countries should participate togethter in this course. Make sure your partner also apply to this call!
The training course is designed for participants who are:
- able to motivate your international partners for common participation
- Educators, youth workers or facilitators …
- experienced in facilitating international youth exchanges
- willing to reflect their educational practise and the dominant focus on cultural
differences in youth exchanges
- interested in adapting a new perspective to their work.
Working language: English
Youth for Europe - German National Agency for the YOUTH IN ACTION Programme (National Agency)