Jump IN: How to develop Youth Exchange projects!?
14.05.19 bis 20.05.19
This training offers an international learning experience for youth work practitioners who want to develop competencies in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects for young people with fewer opportunities.
The objectives of this project are:
- To provide basic information about the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme for newcomers focusing on Youth exchange activities and their potential to enhance new possibilities for young people with fewer opportunities.
- To allow participants to learn and practice methods to work with young people in various youth exchange situations.
- To reflect on the power of words and how to communicate meaningfully with young people.
- To learn how to organize creative activities with little resources, helping participants map out all the resources in their community that can be used during Youth Exchange projects.
- To share experiences and good practices at local/ regional level and adapting it to an international context.
Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation (INEDIVIM), Hellenic National Agency for Erasmus+/YiA