Mentor in Volunteering activities - online training course - English / Spanish / Italian / Romanian languages
22.06.20 bis 30.06.20
The online course MENTOR IN VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITIES is about roles, responsibilities and other relevant aspects connected with the mentorship activity. You will arrive in a gamified world with e-books, tools, videos, 3D game and much more!
During this course you will be supported in the following skills:
- familiarize with the concepts of mentorship and counselling;
- be introduced to the basic differences between leadership and coaching – the psychology of mentorship;
- understand essential aspects of volunteering activities in the context of Erasmus+/ESC projects
- gain knowledge about the role and the responsibilities of the mentor in Erasmus+/ESC projects;
- get familiar with the main competences of a mentor;
- gain valuable insights on the practical application of mentorship;
- gain knowledge on the various models of mentorship;
- get an overview of a mentorship session in practice;
- understand the relevancy of practical approaches in mentorship.
After the course:
you can enrol in the Advanced Module of the course, interact with other participants in an international context and further develop your competences as a mentor; you can join the non-formal network - community of practice for mentors in volunteering activities.
Online Training Courses for E+ Youth Workers